Clubs - Greater Brisbane
Before making contact or going to a meeting for the first time, phone or check on the club web site (if they have one)
for up-to-date information.
Attention Clubs - keep these details up-to-date by emailing changes to
- Address: GPO Box 1949, Brisbane 4001
- Phone: (07) 3856 4050
- Meeting: Every second and fourth Wednesday of the month at 7:30 pm at the Newmarket Memorial Hall,
corner Enoggera Road and Ashgrove Avenue, Newmarket. No fourth Wednesday meeting in December.
- Address: PO Box 31, Red Hill, Qld 4059
- Phone: (07) 3351 4092
- Meeting: Third Monday of every month at 7:30 pm at the St Michael's Parish Hall, 250 Banks St,
Ashgrove (the old Dorrington). The hall is behind the church, on the lower terrace. Drive in the left hand entry, and go
straight down the ramp to the lower car park. There is ample parking.
- Address: GPO Box 1274, Brisbane 4001
- Email: web site, or
- Phone: (07) 3875 1090
- Meeting: Second Tuesday of every month at 7:30pm at the Little Kings Movement Hall, corner O'Keefe
and Carl Streets, Buranda. Entry is via the gate on Carl St. with parking within the grounds and in Carl Street.
Googlemap of Little Kings Movement hall
Family Bushwalkers Club Inc.
- Address: The Secretary, Family Bushwalkers Club Inc, 43 Altandi Street, Sunnybank 4109
- Address: PO Box 436, Booval 4304
- Phone: 3282 5534 A/H
- Meeting: First Sunday of every month February to December at 7:00pm at Councillor Trevor Nardi’s
Electorate Office, Shop 1, 36 South Station Road, Booval, opposite Sloman Street. Entry to the Office is via the
back door, and parking is available at the rear of the building.
- Address: Secretary L&BBW, PO Box 1159 Beenleigh 4207
- Phone: (07) 3297 5204
- Meeting: Second Tuesday of every month at the Old School House, Wharf St., Logan Village 4207.
- Address: 74 Kallista Rd., Rochedale 4123
- Phone: (07) 3341 7509
- Meeting: First Tuesday of each month at 7:30pm at the Little Kings Hall, on the corner
of Carl and O'Keefe Streets, Buranda. Entry is via the gate on Carl St. with parking within the grounds and in Carl Street.
- Address: PO Box 101, Cleveland, 4163
- Phone: 0438 080 157
- Meeting: Second Wednesday of each month at 7:00pm at Redlands Indigiscapes Centre, Runnymede Road
Capalaba. (Off Redland Bay Road near the intersection of Lyndon and Vienna Roads).
- Address: YHA Bushwalkers Qld Inc, PO Box 296, Stones Corner, Qld 4120
- Email: ua.moc.oohay@seihsubahy
- Phone: 0411 805 923
- Meeting: First Wednesday of each month (except January, when its the second Wednesday) at 7.30pm in the hall at St James (near the corner of Old Cleveland Rd) Kirland Ave, Cooparoo