Clubs - Southern Queensland other than Greater Brisbane
Before making contact or going to a meeting for the first time, phone or check on the club web site (if they have one)
for up-to-date information.
No local club in your area? Why not start a club? Read how on the Join a Club page.
Attention Clubs - keep these details up-to-date by emailing changes to ua.gro.dnalsneeuqgniklawhsub@yraterces
Bundaberg Bushwalking Club Inc.
- Address: PO Box 27, Bundaberg 4670
- Email: moc.dnopgib@1egiapa
- Phone: 07 4152 5072
- Meeting: generally 1st Tuesday of the month, 7.30 pm Bundaberg State High School library, Maryborough St.
- Address: PO Box 1113 Caboolture 4510
- Email: ua.moc.oohay@wbesuohssalg
- Phone: (07) 3204 0660
- Meeting: Monthly committee meetings, 4 general meetings each year, and AGM in November.
- Address: PO Box 59 Miami 4220
- Email: moc.liamg@sreklawhsubtsaocdlog
- Phone: 0497 550 678
- Meeting: 1st Tuesday of each month, 7.30 pm at the
Conference room opposite Meeting room F4,
Southport Community Centre,
6 Lawson Street, Southport
Laidley Bushwalkers Club Inc.
- Address: 2 Half Chain Road, Laidley 4341
- Email: moc.dnopgib@005eilrahc
- Phone: 28172645 no naJ
- Meeting: As per walk program
South Burnett Bushwalkers Inc
- Address: c/- Dennis Millikan, 29 Wills St., Nanango QLD 4615
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: (07) 4163-5252 (Lloyd McPherson - President)
- Meeting: Only as required (no set timing)
- Address: PO Box 116, North Tamborine Q 4272
- Email: ua.ten.dnopgib@37847emd
- Phone: Denise Merrin (Bush Walkers Co-Ordinator) 55454288
- Address: PO Box 17, Toowoomba 4350
- Email: ua.gro.qwb.abmoowoot@yraterces
- Meeting: 2nd Wednesday of each month, 7.30 pm at the Davis Cottage building of the USQ in Baker Street, Toowoomba.